Mitchel L Friedman, DDS
Dr. Friedman graduated from Middletown High School North in 1976 and earned a Bachelors degree from Rutgers College four years later. In 1984, he graduated from the Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry in the top 15% of his class. He moved back to Monmouth County to attend the General Practice Residency Program at Monmouth Medical Center . After starting his own practice, he performed over 500 hours of post-graduate continuing education to obtain his Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) in 1990. He is currently an attending doctor on staff and part-time clinical instructor at the Monmouth Medical Center . He is a member of the New Jersey Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Society of Anesthesia, Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society, Master Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Society of Anesthesia and Fellow Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation.
Dr. Friedman keeps his finger on the pulse of dental technology by regularly taking dental continuing education courses (300% more than the NJ State Board of Dentistry requires.), subscribing to the International Dental Forum and staying current with dental literature. When he is not helping his patients, he can be found working on his 1972 MG-B or doing home repairs. He is active in scuba diving, skiing and ice skating with his family. His wife Adrienne is on sabbatical as a high school science teacher to raise their three children, Gillian, Jared and Hannah.
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society
- TV guest, lecturer, consultant
- Master Academy of General Dentistry – What Does Being a Master Mean? – Click Here.
- Attending & Clinical Instructor, Monmouth Medical Center
- American Dental Society of Anesthesia
- Fellow Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- New Jersey Dental Society of Anesthesia
- Volunteer: Parker Family Health Clinic and Donated Dental Services
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Crown Council